Furnace Repair & Maintenance Hacienda Heights | Highest Quality Furnace Services in LA & OC Area
Do I need furnace repair?
Traditionally when we get into the later months of the year (October, November, December), the need for heating comes up in many households. There are multiple scenarios where your furnace could be underperforming or in need of maintenance that could lead to higher long-term costs or even hazardous environments. This begs the question “How do I know I need furnace repair?” We’ve developed a furnace inspection checklist that we think will help you have an idea of whether your unit needs service or not.
- Age: If your unit has a long shelf life (10+ years) and hasn’t received routine maintenance (we recommend it yearly), it is most likely time to get that unit checked.
- Check the air filter: Replacing your air filter is a common solution to improve furnace efficiency and heating. It’s recommended every 3 months.
- Clean the burners: Making sure the burners and flame sensor are cleaned is very important. The flame should be a consistent blue, a yellow or flickering flame could indicate bigger issues such as a dirty burner or a bad mixture of chemicals in the air.
- Inspect heat exchanger & CO detector: Making sure the batteries are replaced on the CO detector. Checking the heat exchanger for cracks & leaks is important as it transfers the heat from the combustion chamber to the air ducts.
- Check wiring, look for leaks, lubricate components: These are routine maintenance tasks you can perform on your heating unit. Given their impact on heat management, they significantly enhance the overall efficiency of your home’s heating system
Consequences of a bad furnace
We strongly recommend annual furnace repair and maintenance to ensure efficient, safe heating. Save on electricity bills and enjoy warmth during colder nights. Neglecting maintenance can lead to winter discomfort. Our expert team can troubleshoot all furnace tune-up issues. As a 5-star HVAC contractor in Hacienda Heights, CA, we offer competitively priced heating services. Regular tune-ups reduce the need for costly emergency repairs, ensuring winter comfort. Contact us if you:
- Smelling anything funny or odd from your vents
- Unusual symptoms such as frequent headaches, burning eyes, or flu-like symptoms.
- Drop in air quality and lowered output of heat
- Unusual sounds consisting of banging, rattling, squealing, or popping sounds.
- If you find yourself constantly needing to adjust the thermostat to achieve your desired temperature.
- Cost of your electricity bill is steadily rising or is noticeably higher in the winter months.
How much does furnace repair/maintenance cost in Hacienda Heights CA?
In the context of furnace and heating repair costs, the typical range varies from $200 to $500, occasionally reaching as high as $1,500 in exceptional cases. Although these numbers may initially seem substantial, it’s essential to note that the expense of purchasing a new replacement unit can exceed $6,500.
Given these considerations, we strongly recommend scheduling a consultation with one of our specialists to assess your current heating system thoroughly.
We recognize the importance of feeling valued, receiving honest treatment, and being respected when choosing a local HVAC contractor. We understand that the fluctuating prices in the market can leave consumers with uncertainties. Please be assured that our commitment is to deliver transparent and equitable pricing, ensuring you receive dependable service without any undue overcharges.
Working with Omni Air HVAC for your local furnace & heating repairs/tune-ups:
Fully certified and insured for your furnace & heating repairs. We take pride in the work we do.
Up front, honest, and fair flat rate pricing, no extra ambiguous hours with labor fees from troubleshooting.
Our highly knowledgeable technicians get you a fast and honest diagnosis