Furnace Repair & Maintenance Newport Beach | Licensed HVAC Specialists
Do I need furnace repair?
As the year enters the colder months (October, November, December), heating becomes crucial for most households. Furnaces can underperform or require maintenance, potentially leading to higher costs and safety risks. Wondering if you need furnace repair? Check out our furnace inspection checklist for answers
- Age: If your unit has a long shelf life (10+ years) and hasn’t received routine maintenance (we recommend it yearly), it is most likely time to get that unit checked.
- Check the air filter: An air filter replacement is one of the most common fixes that leads to inefficient furnace usage or poor heating. They are recommended to be replaced every 3 months.
- Clean the burners: Making sure the burners and flame sensor are cleaned is very important. The flame should be a consistent blue, a yellow or flickering flame could indicate bigger issues such as a dirty burner or a bad mixture of chemicals in the air.
- Inspect heat exchanger & CO detector: Making sure the batteries are replaced on the CO detector. Checking the heat exchanger for cracks & leaks is important as it transfers the heat from the combustion chamber to the air ducts.
- Check wiring, look for leaks, lubricate components: These tasks encompass essential routine maintenance for your unit, significantly enhancing the overall efficiency of your home’s heating system.
Consequences of a bad furnace
We strongly endorse annual heating unit maintenance as a pivotal step in ensuring both efficiency and safety in heating your home, leading to savings on electricity bills and uninterrupted warmth during cold winter nights. Neglecting this maintenance can be particularly troublesome, especially when the chilly winter months arrive.
Our team of seasoned professionals is fully equipped to address all your furnace tune-up needs. As a 5-star HVAC contractor located in Newport Beach, CA, we take pride in offering competitive pricing for our heating services. These routine tune-ups represent a wise and prudent investment, significantly diminishing the likelihood of expensive emergency repairs while guaranteeing your consistent warmth and comfort throughout the entire winter season.
Contact us if you notice:
- Unusual odors emanating from your vents
- Symptoms such as persistent headaches, burning eyes, or flu-like discomfort
- A decline in air quality and reduced heat output
- Unusual sounds, such as banging, rattling, squealing, or popping noises
- Frequent thermostat adjustments to achieve your desired temperature
- A consistent increase in your electricity bill, especially during the winter months
How much does furnace repair/maintenance cost in Newport Beach CA?
When it comes to furnace and heating repair costs, they usually fall in the range of $200 to $500, and in some rare cases, may reach up to $1,500. While these figures may appear significant, consider that a new replacement unit can exceed $6,500.
To make the best decision, we recommend scheduling a consultation for a thorough evaluation of your current heating system. We value your trust and understand the importance of transparency, especially given the fluctuations in the market. Rest assured, we’re committed to providing honest and respectful service you can rely on.
Working with Omni Air HVAC for your local furnace & heating repairs/tune-ups:
Fully certified and insured for your furnace & heating repairs. We take pride in the work we do.
Up front, honest, and fair flat rate pricing, no extra ambiguous hours with labor fees from troubleshooting.
Our highly knowledgeable technicians get you a fast and honest diagnosis