Furnace Repair & Maintenance Paramount CA | Licensed HVAC Specialists
Do I need furnace repair?
As we approach the colder months (October, November, December), heating becomes an absolute necessity for every household. Furnace issues can arise, affecting performance and potentially causing financial and safety concerns. Curious about the need for furnace repair? Explore our comprehensive furnace inspection checklist for definitive answers:
- Age: If your unit has a long shelf life (10+ years) and hasn’t received routine maintenance (we recommend it yearly), it is most likely time to get that unit checked.
- Check the air filter: An air filter replacement is one of the most common fixes that leads to inefficient furnace usage or poor heating. They are recommended to be replaced every 3 months.
- Clean the burners: Making sure the burners and flame sensor are cleaned is very important. The flame should be a consistent blue, a yellow or flickering flame could indicate bigger issues such as a dirty burner or a bad mixture of chemicals in the air.
- Inspect heat exchanger & CO detector: Making sure the batteries are replaced on the CO detector. Checking the heat exchanger for cracks & leaks is important as it transfers the heat from the combustion chamber to the air ducts.
- Check wiring, look for leaks, lubricate components: These tasks encompass essential routine maintenance for your unit, significantly enhancing the overall efficiency of your home’s heating system.
Consequences of a bad furnace
We highly recommend annual heating unit maintenance. It ensures efficient and safe heating, saving on electricity bills and keeping you warm during cold nights. Neglecting maintenance can be problematic, especially during winter.
Our seasoned professionals are ready to handle all your furnace tune-up needs. As a 5-star HVAC contractor in Paramount, CA, we offer competitive prices for heating services. Regular tune-ups are a wise investment, significantly reducing the risk of costly emergency repairs, and ensuring your warmth and comfort all winter long.
- Smelling anything funny or odd from your vents
- Unusual symptoms such as frequent headaches, burning eyes, or flu-like symptoms.
- Drop in air quality and lowered output of heat
- Unusual sounds consisting of banging, rattling, squealing, or popping sounds.
- If you find yourself constantly needing to adjust the thermostat to achieve your desired temperature.
- Cost of your electricity bill is steadily rising or is noticeably higher in the winter months.
How much does furnace repair/maintenance cost in Paramount CA?
When it comes to furnace and heating repair costs, they usually fall in the range of $200 to $500, and in some rare cases, may reach up to $1,500. While these figures may appear significant, consider that a new replacement unit can exceed $6,500.
To make the best decision, we recommend scheduling a consultation for a thorough evaluation of your current heating system. We value your trust and understand the importance of transparency, especially given the fluctuations in the market. Rest assured, we’re committed to providing honest and respectful service you can rely on.
Working with Omni Air HVAC for your local furnace & heating repairs/tune-ups:
Fully certified and insured for your furnace & heating repairs. We take pride in the work we do.
Up front, honest, and fair flat rate pricing, no extra ambiguous hours with labor fees from troubleshooting.
Our highly knowledgeable technicians get you a fast and honest diagnosis