Furnace Repair & Maintenance Stanton | OC & LA Heating & HVAC Experts
Do I need furnace repair?
Traditionally when we get into the later months of the year (October, November, December), the need for heating comes up in many households. There are multiple scenarios where your furnace could be underperforming or in need of maintenance that could lead to higher long term costs or even hazardous environments. This begs the question “How do I know I need furnace repair?” We’ve developed a furnace inspection checklist that we think will help you have an idea of whether your unit needs service or not.
- Age: If your unit has a long shelf life (10+ years) and hasn’t received routine maintenance (we recommend it yearly), it is most likely time to get that unit checked.
- Check the air filter: Replacing your air filter is a common solution to improve furnace efficiency and heating. It’s recommended every 3 months.
- Clean the burners: Making sure the burners and flame sensor are cleaned is very important. The flame should be a consistent blue, a yellow or flickering flame could indicate bigger issues such as a dirty burner or a bad mixture of chemicals in the air.
- Inspect heat exchanger & CO detector: Making sure the batteries are replaced on the CO detector. Checking the heat exchanger for cracks & leaks is important as it transfers the heat from the combustion chamber to the air ducts.
- Check wiring, look for leaks, lubricate components: These are routine maintenance tasks you can perform on your heating unit. Given their impact on heat management, they significantly enhance the overall efficiency of your home’s heating system
Consequences of a bad furnace
We strongly recommend annual furnace maintenance to ensure efficient, safe, and cost-effective heating. Save on electricity bills and keep your family warm during colder nights. Neglecting maintenance can lead to winter inconveniences. Our experts are ready to troubleshoot your furnace with a 5-star HVAC contractor serving Downey, CA. Our competitive heating services make tune-ups a smart investment, reducing the likelihood of future emergency repairs and ensuring your winter comfort. Contact us if you experience:
- Unusual odors from your vents
- Frequent headaches, burning eyes, or flu-like symptoms
- Reduced air quality and heat output
- Strange noises like banging, rattling, squealing, or popping
- Constant thermostat adjustments
- Rising electricity bills, especially in winter.
How much does furnace repair/maintenance cost in Stanton CA?
In the realm of furnace and heating repair costs, the typical scope of work can vary from $200 to $500, and in exceptional cases, may escalate to $1,500. While these figures may appear relatively high, the cost of acquiring a new replacement unit can soar well beyond $6,500. Therefore, we strongly recommend scheduling a consultation and entrusting a specialist to assess your current heating system.
We understand the significance of feeling valued, treated with integrity, and respected when seeking a local HVAC contractor. The ever-fluctuating prices in the market often leave consumers with more questions than answers. Rest assured, our commitment is to provide transparent and fair pricing, ensuring you receive trustworthy service that doesn’t involve overcharging.
Working with Omni Air HVAC for your local furnace & heating repairs/tune-ups:
Fully certified and insured for your furnace & heating repairs. We take pride in the work we do.
Up front, honest, and fair flat rate pricing, no extra ambiguous hours with labor fees from troubleshooting.
Our highly knowledgeable technicians get you a fast and honest diagnosis