Furnace Repair & Maintenance Tustin Legacy CA | OC’s Leading HVAC Company
Do I need furnace repair?
Traditionally when we get into the later months of the year (October, November, December), the need for heating comes up in many households. There are multiple scenarios where your furnace could be underperforming or in need of maintenance that could lead to higher long term costs or even hazardous environments. This begs the question “How do I know I need furnace repair?” We’ve developed a furnace inspection checklist that we think will help you have an idea of whether your unit needs service or not.
- Age: If your unit has a long shelf life (10+ years) and hasn’t received routine maintenance (we recommend it yearly), it is most likely time to get that unit checked.
- Check the air filter: An air filter replacement is one of the most common fixes that leads to inefficient furnace usage or poor heating. They are recommended to be replaced every 3 months.
- Clean the burners: Making sure the burners and flame sensor are cleaned is very important. The flame should be a consistent blue, a yellow or flickering flame could indicate bigger issues such as a dirty burner or a bad mixture of chemicals in the air.
- Inspect heat exchanger & CO detector: Making sure the batteries are replaced on the CO detector. Checking the heat exchanger for cracks & leaks is important as it transfers the heat from the combustion chamber to the air ducts.
- Check wiring, look for leaks, lubricate components: This is more of the general maintenance work you can complete on your unit. Since dealing with heat, these all greatly improve the efficiency of your heating in your home.
Consequences of a bad furnace
For optimal heating performance and energy savings in Tustin Legacy, don’t skip our annual maintenance service. Our experts ensure your heating unit operates efficiently, keeping you cozy and reducing electricity bills. Winter hassles are no concern with our trusted 5-star HVAC team. Regular tune-ups prevent costly emergencies, guaranteeing winter comfort. Contact us if you notice strange odors, experience discomfort, or have rising electricity costs
- Smelling anything funny or odd from your vents
- Unusual symptoms such as frequent headaches, burning eyes, or flu-like symptoms.
- Drop in air quality and lowered output of heat
- Unusual sounds consisting of banging, rattling, squealing, or popping sounds.
- If you find yourself constantly needing to adjust the thermostat to achieve your desired temperature.
- Cost of your electricity bill is steadily rising or is noticeably higher in the winter months.
How much does furnace repair/maintenance cost in Tustin Legacy CA?
Furnace and heating repair costs often fall within the range of $200 to $500, though in some exceptional situations, they may extend to $1,500. While these numbers may seem significant, it’s important to note that the cost of a brand-new replacement unit can exceed $6,500.
To help you make an informed decision, we recommend scheduling a consultation with one of our specialists to assess your current heating system thoroughly. We understand the importance of receiving honest and respectful treatment when choosing a local HVAC contractor, especially with fluctuating market prices. Rest assured, we are committed to offering transparent pricing and dependable service you can always trust
Working with Omni Air HVAC for your local furnace & heating repairs/tune-ups:
Fully certified and insured for your furnace & heating repairs. We take pride in the work we do.
Up front, honest, and fair flat rate pricing, no extra ambiguous hours with labor fees from troubleshooting.
Our highly knowledgeable technicians get you a fast and honest diagnosis