Common Air Conditioner Problems
What can go wrong with your AC unit? Here are some useful tips on common issues that you might come across with your air conditioner.
– Uneven airflow – Probably one of the most common problems for AC units, if the air coming from your unit is weak or not cold enough, it can be a result of poor duct flow or or a clogged filter.
– Condenser not pushing hot air – If your condenser is not pushing out hot air, it is usually indicative that the unit is not cooling properly because the condenser sends hot air to the refrigerant. Various factors, including dirty coils, refrigerant leaks, or normal wear and tear, can contribute to this problem.
– Filter – A dirty filter is definitely a frequent issue that arises within most AC units. This can lead to the filter getting clogged, and is relatively easy change on your time. However, if the task can seem to daunting to you, reach out to a technician to get assistance.
DIY Tips for AC Tune Up
What potential issues might arise with your AC unit? Here are some valuable insights into common air conditioner problems:
1. Uneven airflow: Weak or insufficiently cold air from the unit is a prevalent AC issue. This often stems from problems like restricted duct flow or a clogged filter.
2. Ineffective condenser: When your condenser fails to expel hot air, it’s usually a sign that your unit isn’t cooling properly. This problem can result from various factors, such as dirty coils, refrigerant leaks, or normal wear and tear.
3. Filter troubles: A dirty filter is a common AC concern that can lead to blockages. Fortunately, replacing it is a relatively simple task. If you find it challenging, don’t hesitate to seek assistance from a technician.
Get Your Free Estimate Today
Contact us and have our technician work on the best solution for you. Same day evaluations available.