Depending on the time of the year, you may need AC in scratching April and heating in colder months from October. We understand the importance of a comfortable home during the winter months.
That’s why we offer furnace and air conditioning repair services to residents in the area. Our team of experts is proficient in handling any furnace or air conditioner issue, from minor repairs to complete replacements. We also offer a range of maintenance services to keep your equipment running smoothly.
Your Trusted HVAC Repairmen and Installers Near You
Our technicians are trained to look for issues in the system to resolve them at the earliest. Your system may show signs of a breakdown or not working correctly.
We have the expertise to fix any issue with your AC and the experience and knowledge to install new air conditioning systems. We know that you always deserve the best when it comes to your comfort.
Here’s a list of common AC issues that you may experience:
- The air conditioning isn’t cooling the room like it used to earlier.
- AC isn’t turning on or off, possibly because of a broken switch or fuse.
- There’s an odor coming from the AC unit, signaling a leak.
- You’re hearing sudden ticking noises from the system.
Commercial HVAC Repair & Installation Contractors Near You
Your AC may need a replacement if it’s been operating for over ten years. Using an old AC may not be fitting your current needs. Ask for professional advice to suggest a suitable model so your home can stay cool in the summer with minimal bills.
Furnace Repair Near You – Local Heating Maintenance Service
Over time, a furnace may start to give you problems. This can include poor performance, clicking noises, and reduced heat output. If you notice these signs, getting your furnace repaired is vital.
You may experience some of the following furnace issues:
- Reduced heat output may lead to cold rooms and reduced energy efficiency in your home.
- Loud, irregular noises may indicate the furnace requires professional attention.
- There may be an odor and pollution from the system due to faulty filters.
- If the furnace is not functioning correctly, it may create sparks that could easily ignite combustible materials.
One Heat Pump Repair and Installation Company For Year-Round Comfort
It is essential to consider when to replace your furnace. A climate control system can last anywhere from 10-15 years, so it is worth inspecting and deciding when it’s time. Ask a professional to evaluate your system and suggest a replacement.
Why Choose Us
- As a veteran-owned company, we take pride in our reputation for delivering quality workmanship and integrity.
- We refuse to sell our veterans anything they do not need, ensuring that our products are tailored to their unique needs.
- Our team is dedicated to providing the highest quality service and equipment possible.
Need Your Furnace or Air Conditioner Fixed, Replaced, or Maintained? Call Today!
Are you in need of professional heating and cooling services? Omni Air HVAC is happy to help and offer efficient and trustworthy services available all year round for you.
We are here to help with free estimates on any replacement job you need and no hidden costs on repairs. Check out our great reviews, contact us here on the website, or give us a call anytime at (714) 813-0584!
Areas In Orange, CA We Serve
92856, 92857, 92859, 92861, 92862, 92863, 92864, 92865, 92866, 92867, 92868, 92869