Depending on the time of the year, you may need AC in scratching April and heating in colder months from October. We understand the importance of a comfortable home during the winter months.
If you are experiencing issues with your furnace or air conditioner, don’t hesitate to call our team. We offer you various services, including furnace and air conditioner replacement and maintenance. We understand the importance of reliable heating and cooling and are dedicated to providing high-quality service.
Your Trusted HVAC Repairmen and Installers Near You
When you hear strange noises from your AC, or it’s not working efficiently, it may be time to call for professional help. Our shop offers the best AC repair and installation services in the area. We know that air conditioning is vital for your comfort and productivity, so we take care of everything from diagnosis to installation.
We have the expertise to fix any issue with your AC and the experience and knowledge to install new air conditioning systems. We know that you always deserve the best when it comes to your comfort.
Here’s a list of common AC issues that you may experience:
- The air conditioning isn’t cooling the room like it used to earlier.
- AC isn’t turning on or off, possibly because of a broken switch or fuse.
- There’s an odor coming from the AC unit, signaling a leak.
- You’re hearing sudden ticking noises from the system.
Professional AC Installation – Home AC Replacement Services
Your home may require a new AC if the old one has been working for over a decade. A new AC will be more efficient and offer better cooling for your family. Professionals will suggest the right system to fit your needs and pockets.
Furnace Repair Near You – Local Heating Maintenance Service
Over time, a furnace may start to give you problems. This can include poor performance, clicking noises, and reduced heat output. If you notice these signs, getting your furnace repaired is vital.
You may experience some of the following furnace issues:
- Reduced heat output may lead to cold rooms and reduced energy efficiency in your home.
- Loud, irregular noises may indicate the furnace requires professional attention.
- There may be an odor and pollution from the system due to faulty filters.
- If the furnace is not functioning correctly, it may create sparks that could easily ignite combustible materials.
If your furnace is not working as it should, there are a few reasons why you might need to repair it. Poor efficiency and high energy bills are among the most common causes. Calling a professional to check the system and prevent further damage is ideal.
Heater Installation and Replacement Near You
When considering a furnace installation or replacement, it is essential to factor in your specific needs and desires for your home. A professional will assist you in choosing whether you’re replacing an old one or getting it installed in your new home.
Why Choose Us
- We are a veteran-owned company in and around Orange, CA.
- Our team never suggests repairs or selling new systems when not needed.
- We offer top Quality work with a 2-year labor warranty on all new installations.
Need Your Furnace or Air Conditioner Fixed, Replaced, or Maintained? Call Today!
Are you in need of professional heating and cooling services? Omni Air HVAC is happy to help and offer efficient and trustworthy services available all year round for you.
We are here to help with free estimates on any replacement job you need and no hidden costs on repairs. Check out our great reviews, contact us here on the website, or give us a call anytime at (714) 813-0584!